Monday, October 8, 2012

Week in brief 24-29 September 2012


“The secret of life…is to fall seven times and to get up eight times.”
 - Paulo Coelho, from The Alchemist

There will not be a single person who has not faced failure in their life’s…But in the rare case if you have not guess you did not try anything different in your life…sometime one failure is more than enough to be a good lesson and we do it right the next time… but sometimes we fail and fail and fail…So what do you do next??? Leave it and say “I CANNOT” Then you are a coward…Because if Thomas Alva Edison had stopped experimenting because of the setbacks he had (it seems he had failed more than 100 times) one of the world’s greatest invention would not have happened… Even though we are no Edison or Einstein, or we don’t have any great inventions for the world we have a life to live and don’t you want it to be successful one??? Sure you do…Just one thing to do...Every time you fail be brave, Stand up and Say” I Will Try Again… I will do it…I Will Succeed” and then you will find yourself as a “WINNER”!!!!!!!!!!








Now I should say that ipsr is having a very talented pool of employees...

Well today we have someone from our Calicut Branch for the column…Mr. Sudeep E I, Team Lead- Software Training and Services, IPSR Calicut. 


Talking about Mr. Sudeep, he is a very visionary man, a good team leader who understands each of his team members and is the key factor behind the success of his team. The high level of dedication and commitment he shows to his assignments is really commendable…

Apart from this Sudeep has a great passion for photography and his clicks always reflect his love for nature and show casts his professionalism... Isnt it clear from the cliks below..








































              Sudeep is also a short story writer and has published certain stories in the college magazines and other publications. He loves reading books especially the works of M T Vasudevan Nair. He is very much influenced by the principles of Swami Vivekananda and tries to implement them in his life.

                Mr. Sudeep is a very simple and humble person with a good sense of humor and optimistic view about everything he does. He always tries to analyze the social and political issues and express his views through his blogs and publications.


Sudeep we thank you for being part of ipsr and we are proud to have you here…!!!! 


And again we had a set of new joiners…here's a look at the achievements these young minds shared with the CEO during the induction program




Reeba Rajeev:
“After the completion of my PGDCA I joined the same institute as a faculty and taught my junior students of second semester and they all passed with high first class. This is my greatest achievement and also opened the doors to my career as a faculty”

                                       

Riya Raju:
“I fulfilled my ambition of getting a good job and gave my first salary to my mother”


Jijimol Thomas:
“I believe god has helped throughout my life and that his blessing are my greatest achievements”





Deepika Krishnan:
“During My MBA I was a member of PRO Committee,            Hospitality management team. I also consider getting a job in IPSR as one of my achievements”



Deepak P R:
 “I completed my BCA got certified in RHCE and RHCSS and got a platform to develop my career with IPSR, and this is my achievement”




 Noufar J M:
                “Friendly, adaptability to different environments, will power and positive attitude that makes me who I am now. Happy to be me”
               



Vivek Nambiar:
                “After starting my career in 2004 I had to face a setback due to some health issues. The sudden downfall in my career left me with negative thoughts. But though total surrender to god I was able to make a good come back and resume my career. The achievement is not just the come in my career but it also reinforced my faith in GOD”


                                     
  Janu Jeevan:              

“During my MBA when I was doing 3 months on the job training my father passed away, but during that hardships also I continued my training and I became one the top target achiever of the training program”




Mohammed Noufal:

     “After doing the Linux course from IPSR in 2008 I now joined the company as an employee and I consider that as one of my greatest achievements”





NEWBIE of the week:





Sony K Sunny has joined  Linux training division of ipsr solutions ltd as Sr Consultant Technical Services. He is a native of Pathanamthitta 




Welcome to the Family Sony!!!!











No comments: