Friday, September 7, 2012

Week In Brief- 27th August to 1st September 2012


Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.

Orientation Program for Newcomers @ IPSR Headquarters

An orientation Program was organized for the newcomers at our headquarters on 24th August 2012 and 1st September 2012.  On 24th August, the morning session was delivered by Mr. Brijesh George, Deputy General Manager. The session was fun-filled with few eye-opener games, importance of ASK (Attitude, Skills and Knowledge) and live examples. The afternoon session was dealt by Dr. Mendus Jacob, CEO. He gave a brief introduction about the company, its activities, values, work culture etc. He also communicated about the importance of being creative, passionate, positive and enthusiastic at work place and also success mantras. On 1st September, Mr. Krishnaraj, PRO; gave a talk on Motivation which aimed at keeping the flame to work harder and smarter burning within each newbie.


The Orientation program gave the new employees a better vision of the company, its objectives and its potential and along with it eased the situation of being in a new environment and made them feel like home.

Sharing few achievements stated by our newcomers during the interaction with our CEO.

Ms. Jubey Varghese
                                   "I have done my MBA main project in Synthite Industries. The Project duration was 2 months, and there was only one hostel nearby the company. The hostel was attached to an old age home. No one used to visit the old people as they were having communicable diseases. But one day, I visited the old age home; my heart still ache thinking of the condition in which they live. They blessed me for a bright future and I consider that as my greatest achievement ever. I still visit them."
Ms. Anu Mooken
                            
“I was the top scorer in First Semester MBA exam after completing BCA. I was also able to stay in different places and understand different cultures & people.”



Ms. Chethana Nair

“After my +2 exams, I used to teach maths in a Tuition Center in Ranni. I remember my first batch of 12 students who revisited me after their board exam results and hugged me with tears because of their distinction in the CBSE Xth exam.”





Mr. Vishnu A.V

“I got the third level entry for the scouts & guides organization in my Vth Standard. And I got distinction in +2 which everyone thought was a joke.”



Mr. Anees K


Got Rashtrapati Award in Scout. And I participated in state youth festival twice.




Ms. Simi S

"Geethu Rebecca John was once my rival at school but I have no friend better than her in my life today.


Mr. Srijul Sreedharan

“To me, one of my greatest achievement is, I took CCNA class to a person who is as old as my father.”


Mr. Gopu C Nair


"Came to know the value of money, when I got my first salary of Rs.100.


 
Ms. Karthika Aravind

“Gave my first salary entirely to a charitable institution for providing them food. Also, during degree time, we arranged a program and spend a full day with mentally retarded children, giving them food and clothes.


Ms. Renu Abraham
 
“When I was in college, teachers selected me to organize any cultural program or functions. Their trust in me is my greatest achievement.”


Wedding Bells

 
Ms. Ranya N.P, Consultant- Technical Services of our Calicut wing tied Knots with Mr. Prasanth. M on 1st September 2012.   

Wishing the couple a very Blessed Married life !!!

No comments: