Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Talent Genie 2011 – Calicut Edition

The first round of the Calicut Edition of Talent Genie 2011 recently came to a close. As it may be recalled, this was the second part of the event, and was held at IPSR, Calicut on November 2nd, 2010. Students poured in from all around Kerala for this rarely repeated chance. Colleges that participated include AWH College of Engineering, Savithri Devi Saboo Memorial College, KMCT Engineering College among others. The program was established as a huge success with quite a number of them admitting that they were inspired and motivated to do more for their careers. Many realized the importance of keeping themselves aware of current events.

Divya K. V. said,
The program was good. It focused on the sectors where most of us lacked. The session was very inspiring. The most encouraging was the experience sharing.

Archana C. said,
Being a part of this program, I realized my standard and what I am without general awareness. The program inspired me to look into the world to know daily events.

Dony Thomas Kurian said,
I would have missed a great part of my life if I were absent for this. Thank you.

Bivin T. K. said,
It was such a wonderful experience. It inspired me a lot and helped me to get more serious about my career. It would be a real miss if I had not attended. Thanks IPSR team.
We at IPSR are thrilled to have been able to fulfill our goal.

The following students showcased top performances:
  • Suvin Viswanath
  • Dony Thomas Kurian
  • Bijitha C. V.
  • Subhod Raj E. K.
  • Abhishek E.K.
  • Ajith V.
  • Jubitha
  • Neethu S.
  • Husni Abdulnazar
  • Bivin
  • Prajith M. P.
  • Akhil James
  • Bibin Jose
Results are now available at www.ipsr.org/talentgenie

Feedback from a few participants of Talent Genie




2 comments:

Donny Thomas Kurien said...

Sir,
Nice to view the results. Is this the results of first round of IPSR Talent Genie?
Thank you

ipsrian said...

It is the results of that day's round of programs. Stay tuned.