Friday, July 30, 2010

TALENT GENIE-2011 in the Gusto of Success!


First round of Talent genie 2011, the program to spot the true talent, is unfolding to success. The second part of first round competition was held at IPSR Kottayam on 28th July 2010. 190 candidates from various colleges all over Kerala participated in the event. The program commenced at 9.30 am with an orientation session from Prof . Dr. Mendus Jacob. The session was a spectacular one and most of the students were exalted by the career opportunities and befalls in IT sector.

Well, even I got a bag full of knowledge from my graduation but I don’t know where to use. This session was truly edifying. It made me to think in a better way

Ida Susan George commented
This gave me a proper orientation for my future. Also helped me to identify my strengths

says Vaishak. S.

All students commented the program positively. Afternoon session comprised of an aptitude test. Many students grabbed benefits from the test. Results will be announced soon in IPSR website.
Top performers of the Talent genie 2011 first round were awarded with grace marks. Students who were eligible for grace marks are the following.

  • Duniya Susan George
  • Abin Puthiyat
  • Vimal Jose
  • Julin P Thomas
  • Jenson Joseph
  • Vaishak S
  • Paul Emil Johnson
  • Jilt Sebastian
  • Melvin Mathew
  • Joyal John
  • Lakshmi S Sivan
  • Haritha K
  • Vishnu Paramesh
  • Tresa Varghese

We wish you all the best !!
Show more details

No comments: