Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Week In Brief- 16-21 July, 2012


Thought for the week 
"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude."

Updates @ IPSR

  • Ipsr Job Fair

As we all know, IPSR in association with IES College, Thrissur organized a Mega Job Fair on 21st July 2012 where 12 companies participated. We are happy to state that, more than 1000 candidates turned-up for the fair and made it a moment to cherish. 

So, let’s all congratulate the efforts of the entire team of career center and all those who have worked behind its triumph. 

We wish to see similar events in the future as well and extend all our support for the same.


  •  Ipsr Kudos

Here is yet another success story…
Mr. Vineeth Venugopal, Sr. Consultant Technical Services of IPSR Penguin Planet has added RHCE to his international credentials. Ipsrians are proud of your hard work, commitment and achievement. 
We wish you endeavor greater heights.


  • New Face @ Ipsr
Mr. Anees. K has joined as Sr. Executive- Training and Corporate Services at our Calicut Branch. He is a graduate in Computer Science and has one year experience in similar field. He is a native of  Malappuram.
                          IPSR welcomes Mr. Anees on board!


Reflections - Simi.S

Sometimes in life, we seem to be lost; we do not know what to do and what not to. I would like to share one of my experiences with you all.

I was employed with The Brunton Boatyard, a cgh earth experience group of hotels at Fort Cochin. Everything was going just the way I wished. I could even say my first job was just like a dream come true, I had everything more than I expected as a fresher. My plans were to continue with the company as long as I could. But just after a year, my sister got married, my mom was alone at home, dad was busy with his business schedules abroad. I was worried thinking about my mom being alone and was in a confused state.

Just after few days, I happened to read a short story. I am attaching a link of the story for you all to read and reflect on. This story gave me a new direction and changed my life. And I believe, it could influence yours as well.


It would take only 3 minutes to read it. I would appreciate if you could share any of your experience or your thoughts on the story.



2 comments:

Maurice said...

Quite a good story you have shared. We should try more of 'reflecting on oneself' than 'protesting to others' which has become a state culture now.I believe that rather than pointing out the problems, our reflections should be on 'what solutions can we offer'

ipsrian said...

Definetly sir, Problem and solution depends on one's "PRIORITY". I feel the growing culture is that people are not recognizing their problems. Once, they realize it, they will be able to find the solution as well.